Photo

Want To Buy A Hack Bf Hack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wackmysack

wackmysack

• BF4 Diamond Subscriber
  • 1 posts

Hello i am interested in buying the BF4 hack you guys are selling, but i dont see much activity on this website as well as the video on the website is no longer available. I want to make sure im not buy an outdated hack that will get me instantly banned. im aware your website says its undected but i would still like confirmation cause for all i know the hack status can be untouched for years. Someone respond please. 

TooBlind2CMe

TooBlind2CMe

Catalyst-Hax Advantageous

• Senior Moderator
  • 1,667 posts

The BF4 hack is currently, as of today, undetected and functioning. I've been using it myself the last few weeks. Any concerns, let me know.

jameswhite

jameswhite

Getting Started

• Members
  • 22 posts

I can confirm I was told by admin a year ago. That the BF4 hack will work forever without maintenance it automatically updates its offsets and is forever undetected. I myself am trying to get mine working but working on getting my HWID reset still.

have to be careful though if you use aimbot you can still get banned by fairfight. Never use the aimbot, that's whats so special about this one is their is an option for aim assistance that's what you want to use. You don't actually aim at the players but your bullets automatically suck to them. That option is only available here and no where else.

Its only available in the diamond version for the aim assistance one. I wouldn't recommend getting platinum seems like a waste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users