Rust Hack Detected

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

666Furnace

666Furnace

Getting Started

• Members
  • 23 posts

i can confirm it's detected banned 4 times in 4 days, No other cheats or anything that would cause me to get banned on my PC. Followed all steps perfectly and changed H.W.I.D And I.P Address as well as MAC address after each ban. :wallbash: 

awesomexde123

awesomexde123

• Members
  • 7 posts

i have used it 2 days more tan 8hours each day and not banned yet (without autoaim)

Justrelaxify

Justrelaxify

Getting Started

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I like to play videogames and especially hack on them. If you want to cntact me i would appreciate if you could do that on discord #4812 Justrelaxify, or on my current email ([email protected])

Please dont say that its detected when many people use it and dont get banned. That just means that you dont know how to change any of the above.

awesomexde123

awesomexde123

• Members
  • 7 posts

i have used it 2 days more tan 8hours each day and not banned yet (without autoaim)

and i have do some steps bad so i will get banned maybe, but even doing some steps bad im not banned yet.

ky22ky

ky22ky

• Members
  • 4 posts

i can confirm it's detected banned 4 times in 4 days, No other cheats or anything that would cause me to get banned on my PC. Followed all steps perfectly and changed H.W.I.D And I.P Address as well as MAC address after each ban. :wallbash: 

I was also banned from 2 accounts in 2 days, everything was done according to instructions, and it's not the first time I'm buying a subscription !! Chit is found !!!

potatomaster111

potatomaster111

Getting Started

• Members
  • 14 posts

i used the rust hack about a year ago insta banned on another catalyst account i did every thing now u cant even download the hack to use it nosteam because a shit error 404

Linux1337

Linux1337

• Members
  • 3 posts

I used it for 3 days i was banned brand new account no autoaim followed all directions to a T. This is a bullshit copied script hack! I will never pay for this shit again. If you want to use this bullshit don't do it on your main account not worth losing a good record!

kushmasterwoody

kushmasterwoody

Getting Started

• Members
  • 17 posts

why would you ever hack on your main account, regardless if the cheat is ""undetected" or not. ALWAYS CHEAT ON AN ALT!!!!

:wallbash: these children my god

666Furnace

666Furnace

Getting Started

• Members
  • 23 posts

Please dont say that its detected when many people use it and dont get banned. That just means that you dont know how to change any of the above.

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about trust me pal, I know EXACTLY what i'm doing it's just a copied script. Detected af

ky22ky

ky22ky

• Members
  • 4 posts

fucking cheat detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 VAC BANNED FUCK U!!! never buy them again :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

awesomexde123

awesomexde123

• Members
  • 7 posts

still working for me, same account, no ban yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users