Photo

Catalyst Hax Sucks, Avoid Them

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

calledpb

calledpb

• Members
  • 2 posts

worst support, hacks are so average and there are much better options out there. Messaged support almost 4 weeks ago, no reply. AVOID THIS SHITTY SITE, its not worth your money.

Jerome303

Jerome303

Getting Started

• Members
  • 11 posts
Any suggestions on better providers? pm me please

deppdeppel

deppdeppel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Any suggestions on better providers? pm me please

pm please as well

ayam259

ayam259

• Members
  • 5 posts

pm me too..looking for a reliable source of Rust hacks  :pirate:

Ooshi

Ooshi

• Members
  • 4 posts

You won't find anything better out there. EAC is a pretty difficult a/c to get by and the fact that I haven't been banned yet is surprising.

What I really mean by you "won't find anything better" is most of the sites that have Rust hacks or EAC bypass are either invite-only or incredibly private.

Rust just went through 2 mini-updates yesterday and I haven't tried to test it out yet, but my account is still not banned after 24+ hours.

So I doubt the hack was detected before those updates (don't really feel like testing it out until we can hear back from Crysis).

If you haven't run into that one site that has like other sister-sites, I would avoid that one at all costs.

I highly doubt they have a properly coded EAC bypass and ESP/Aimbot also had the same issues.

----

The one issue I did run into with Catalyst is that the prompt never shows up asking Rust is ready to run.

I saw it initially when I installed the driver, but I never saw it again after that (but the hack does work without that prompt).

I simply pressed Yes/OK on the driver installation and waited 5-6 minutes.

Then I deleted the files located in "C:/Windows/Prefetch" and ran Rust.

So far, the account that I ran these steps with isn't banned (this was at 5AM-7AM Central Time on 7/14/2017).

There were two mini-updates later in the day.

I think one of them was closer to the evening and the second one was during the afternoon.

So you should wait and see if it actually is detected before trying to run it at this current time (7/15/2017).

----

Here are pictures:

This is my second account after my first one got banned due to not waiting the 5-6 minutes. (New IP + MAC as well)

https://i.gyazo.com/...a08fb25ef58.png

https://i.gyazo.com/...dc2becbe983.png

https://i.gyazo.com/...d6cd4acb3c9.jpg

Edit: BE -> EAC

Culturalism

Culturalism

Contributor

• Members
  • 27 posts

This man just say battleeye?

This man has no idea what he is talking about...

Ooshi

Ooshi

• Members
  • 4 posts

This man just say battleeye?

This man has no idea what he is talking about...

Yeah, I forgot Rust ran on EAC not BE. Although I tend to look at them together since both those a/c's ban people quickly and no one really sells them. 

Either way, any games running EAC or BE will ban you at some point if you're buying from a publicly available source. Even invite-only or private gets banned quickly.

Non

Non

Chatterbox

• Learning Tech Support
  • 64 posts

Pretty much what the man said. Do everything right and you'll be fine.

Wait for an update now.

jays22b

jays22b

Getting Started

• BF1 Diamond Subscriber
  • 22 posts

jumping the gun early . Admin was very sick last month. And i would say he's been hit again. Why the fuk would he stuff up his lively hood . U guys got no idea how much money he makes from this site. The hacks of this site have smashed others for years in the battlefield range. Superior to others. I used to pick on all the other hackers  with this hack and they couldn't do a thing about it's power. Fun times they were

CastawayGeorge

CastawayGeorge

Motormouth

• Members
  • 81 posts

jumping the gun early . Admin was very sick last month. And i would say he's been hit again. Why the fuk would he stuff up his lively hood . U guys got no idea how much money he makes from this site. The hacks of this site have smashed others for years in the battlefield range. Superior to others. I used to pick on all the other hackers  with this hack and they couldn't do a thing about it's power. Fun times they were

Of course. I'm currently using the second ranked BF1 hack on the net in substitution of this one and it rather sucks compared to Catalyst-Hax, but at the moment we have no other option. Is it possible that Crysis is seriously ill? Possibly terminal? I knock on wood and hope he's okay, but he's been gone for a really long time. As for livelihood, Crysis is in his early twenties now, maybe he graduated college and got a good paying career and has no more time to play around with video game hacks. If that's the case, then good for him, but we have to move on. He's a talented programmer but he doesn't really owe us anything. If he never comes back then just ask PayPal for a refund. 

taylorpk

taylorpk

Contributor

• Rust Diamond Subscriber
  • 26 posts

has the rust hack even been updated ?

CastawayGeorge

CastawayGeorge

Motormouth

• Members
  • 81 posts

has the rust hack even been updated ?

NO, and it most likely will never be. Stop asking. 

q1o1mancow

q1o1mancow

Contributor

• BF1 Diamond Subscriber
  • 49 posts

ya im with you

CastawayGeorge if you, remember a wile ago, he (Crysis) was out for a wile saying due to health issues,, even though all the crying over a stupid , old game "rust" and all the hours they / he put in to keeping it going, no one walks away from $10,000.00 a month in tax free income, i did a back ground check on the server owner through godaddy.com and all the info was false, which make scene dont want "Origin knocking on his door, i hope in pray hes ok, and his family as well. i just cant figure out how no one here has any contact with the guy. some one connected to the site is giving back, the money people paid right "away" for the hacks, paypal just docent take the money out of someones account. before 30 to 60 days.. it would be nice if that person could at least ? leave a statment stating the future of the site, or the well-being of  Crysis. your in our prayers my friend

[email protected] / sgt.alexander u.s.m.c.

CastawayGeorge

CastawayGeorge

Motormouth

• Members
  • 81 posts

Ry is another guy who programs the hacks. But I don't think he has an account even. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users