10 replies to this topic

Crysis

Crysis

Catalyst-Hax Advantageous

• Admin: Root Admin
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Hax0ring y0 2142

Hello Everyone,

For the past couple of weeks there have been a few reported bans from some members that have been using our CSGO hacks.
Although, as far as we are concerned the hacks were undetected since there have also have been people who have been using them for months and are still good, including our test account.

Even though the small cause of concern, we wanted to be sure that there are absolutely no detections in our hacks, so for the past week we have been working on a complete overhaul for the CSGO hacks.
They have both (platinum and diamond) been recoded almost from scratch. Almost all of the work we've done is in the backend and VAC protection with very small tweaks in the front-end. Even though you might notice a few minor differences in the menu most of the features should be the same.

As far as detection testing goes, most of the bans that were reportedfirst to us were in the couple of days using the hacks, when we got the first revision of the hack functioning about one week ago we started testing it on a brand new steam account, that account is still in good standing after many hours of competitive.

We have made the new versions available to all current CSGO subscribers, the watermark at the bottom of your screens should indicate Version 4 now.

- Crysis
Catalyst-Hax Administration

agraphha

agraphha

Getting Started

• Members
  • 13 posts

when i take screen shots the water mark saves with it -_-

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

when i take screen shots the water mark saves with it -_-

All esp and generally everything drawn by the hack shows up on screenshots you take.

agraphha

agraphha

Getting Started

• Members
  • 13 posts

All esp and generally everything drawn by the hack shows up on screenshots you take.

well that sucks cause Easy Anti Cheat could detected that easily, which is like the worst anti cheat. and on reddit I read that valve is working on a new anti cheat system which might get all of us banned if they take SS

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

well that sucks cause Easy Anti Cheat could detected that easily, which is like the worst anti cheat. and on reddit I read that valve is working on a new anti cheat system which might get all of us banned if they take SS

The hack is coded to be undetected by VAC, we have not looked into EAC or any league AC for CSGO nor we ever mentioned anywhere that we did.

If valve comes up with a screenshot detection method then we will work on it, since its not out yet and its not even officially confirmed, we cant really work on it.

Though even if we do a screenshot cleaner for that supposed VAC update you mentioned, screenshots you take yourself will always show the hack.

Shadows1136

Shadows1136

• Members
  • 2 posts

needs a makeover i agree i will purchase again when i know its safe but for now it is not safe! 2accounts where banned!

Akandesh

Akandesh

Catalyst-Hax Guru

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Most types of coding.

needs a makeover i agree i will purchase again when i know its safe but for now it is not safe! 2accounts where banned!

It's important to state what kind of ban because if it's a overwatch ban then it's not our fault but yours.

Shadows1136

Shadows1136

• Members
  • 2 posts

i dont play competitive truly, yous need to look into it for yourselfes and let me know when its fixed and i will be back.... but look at it very carefully as they are tweaking so many things in that game. 1st was publlically untrusted and then just plain vac banned no competitve either.

rustforever33

rustforever33

• Members
  • 2 posts

I want to ask for a refund for what I paid NOW.

PattyVAC123

PattyVAC123

• Members
  • 4 posts

ttt

shirleym

shirleym

• Members
  • 3 posts
utside getting wrongdoing through defensemen The Mn Outside tend to be so close to assist obtaining some kind of playoff placement and perhaps create the truly amazing labor force to assist participate in The next thurs Ryan Suter Authentic Jersey . The Outside create a good eight-game placement capability background at your house . 
facing the actual San Jose Sharks precisely who've been totally watching this particular Xcel Power Target The next thurs. Mn includes the 7-0-1 background with one of these gaming game titles 
in addition. In various brand new history, probably we have to end up being anticipating Zach Parise to assist tend to be the reason behind a good goal The next thurs similarly. 
More than Minnesota's previous 6-8 home gaming game titles, Parise offers just about all 5 is designed. Additionally, along with '04 vocation gaming game titles alongside San Jose, Parise obtained 6-8 is designed along with a number of enables Officially Licensed Hockey Oilers jersey. This levels just your next period of time within Outside group history this particular labor force offers skilled a few defensemen reach twice outcomes along with is designed. 
More hours time period had been students within 2008-09, the moment Marc-Andre Bergeron obtained grow older fourteen along with Marek Zidlicky 12. With a few is designed, Jones Suter helps it be the main trifecta along with Outside history. Statistics displaying good manners BETTING Inc. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users