New Cs:go Diamond Hack Update!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Ry

Ry

Owner

• Admin: Root Admin
  • 505 posts

I've just release a huge update to our already amazing CS:GO Diamond hack.  I've been working very hard on this update over the past few weeks and I'm very happy with how its turned out. 

The hack has been completely re-designed from the ground up with 2 main goals in mind - To make a totally badass hack and aimbot that is deadly accurate for when someone wants to rage and take out an entire server and also make it look entirely legitimate and aimbot/hack free to spectaters AND overwatch.  Over the past 2 week I've climbed to the rank of Supreme Master First Class(and hopefully Global Elite soon) without anyone even suspecting me of being a cheater.  

rank.png

The Aimbot has gone through many changes/iterations until finally I found something that works great and looks entirely legit to spectators.  Can be toggled on and off using a simple in-game hotkey.

I've also added a new Human-NoRecoil feature that will give you crazy accuracy but also looks just like a normal player correcting recoil to spectators. 

Other Misc Features/Fixes include:

• Reworked ESP
  • Added Barrel Hack
  • Fixed Alt-Tab Issues
  • Fixed Crashes

Horror964

Horror964

Getting Started

• Members
  • 13 posts

Great thanks!

I'd ask you what settings you use for legit play?

Sparda

Sparda

Catalyst-Hax Addict

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,174 posts
Great work Ry.

IvaN4GameS

IvaN4GameS

• Members
  • 2 posts

gr8

Great thanks!

I'd ask you what settings you use for legit play?

Hey where is download link ?

Crysis

Crysis

Catalyst-Hax Advantageous

• 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Hax0ring y0 2142

gr8

Hey where is download link ?

The diamond is the private version of the hack, if you are looking for catalyst tactics, we will add the link here: http://catalyst-hax....ffensive-hacks/ when its updated.

miketaylor12

miketaylor12

• Members
  • 7 posts

The diamond is the private version of the hack, if you are looking for catalyst tactics, we will add the link here: http://catalyst-hax....ffensive-hacks/ when its updated.

If you don't mind me asking, when will it be updated? The recoil helper on the hack is helping me a lot, but it doesn't work anymore, it says their needs a new update. Also, do you have any tips on using it legit please? My friend got banned while in a game and he was walling with this.

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

If you don't mind me asking, when will it be updated? The recoil helper on the hack is helping me a lot, but it doesn't work anymore, it says their needs a new update. Also, do you have any tips on using it legit please? My friend got banned while in a game and he was walling with this.

It will be most likely updated monday to tuesday. To not get banned, just dont play too obvious, dont pre-fire at people before they pop out of a corner,

dont look at them behind walls and dont follow them like if you knew where they are. People can see all that in demos & spectating and they report you.

Andyz

Andyz

• Members
  • 1 posts

@Crysis how much costs the diamond version of the CS:GO Hack? Or platinum version?

btw, when appears the new version of the cs:go hack?

i refeer to this : click , is coming soon from yesterday, i really wait this ;)

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

@Crysis how much costs the diamond version of the CS:GO Hack? Or platinum version?

btw, when appears the new version of the cs:go hack?

i refeer to this : click , is coming soon from yesterday, i really wait this ;)

You can look at this page for our subscription plans: http://catalyst-hax..../subscriptions/

miketaylor12

miketaylor12

• Members
  • 7 posts

My friend has this problem when trying to open the Catalyst Tactics V3.0. It says this when he tries to open the file:

Windows protected your PC
Windows smart screen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. 
Running this app might put your PC at risk.

And it didn't do this for the previous version? Help? Pls?

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

If you press "more info" or something like that (i dont remember what it says) it shows a button and you can run it.

Pimpe

Pimpe

Getting Started

• Members
  • 13 posts

ESP works fine but the aimbot doesn't seem to be working. I bought the Diamond version, what is the aim key ?

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

ESP works fine but the aimbot doesn't seem to be working. I bought the Diamond version, what is the aim key ?

Please read this topic: http://catalyst-hax....c/29639-aimbot/

And also please refer to posting in the correct sections (subscriber section) for any questions regarding the private hacks.

zephixy

zephixy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Got vacced today with the basic catalyst lite 3.1.5 and i hid it very well, some guys couldn't even notice that i was using walls.
Just to let you guys know.

Neospacian99

Neospacian99

• Members
  • 1 posts

XD Zephixy im not sure how you managed to even get the hack running today! The latest update to CS:GO has patched the hack, if you try and run the hack now it will display a message box with undefineable characters and letters.

Like this, Im not surprised that you kept playing the game even after the message popped up! You really should be more careful using hacks my friend.

Peace <3

Crysis

Crysis

• 4,629 posts

XD Zephixy im not sure how you managed to even get the hack running today! The latest update to CS:GO has patched the hack, if you try and run the hack now it will display a message box with undefineable characters and letters.

Like this, Im not surprised that you kept playing the game even after the message popped up! You really should be more careful using hacks my friend.

Peace <3

He was using the hack before the update, if you look at the post's date.

Also, before more people start asking about the update... we will be updating it tomorrow again.

zephixy

zephixy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Actually i could have miss spoken in my last post, in the middle of a matchmaking game yesterday i got vac authentication error, but somehow im not vac banned, just got a message saying that something interrupted with vac secure servers, so it seems im good to go! :D

aleksii16

aleksii16

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello can anybody answer me and help me why the free hack doesnt work! It pops up and bar with like chinese text! :(( Love this hack 10/10 undetected :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users