Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Shout-box is not for support. make a thread in the correct forum for help

@  djninja84 : (21 September 2014 - 06:58 AM) The real question is: Is there going to be a hack for H1Z1? ;)
@  Admin: Bally : (21 September 2014 - 05:58 AM) I'll look into it.
@  ascertained : (21 September 2014 - 04:19 AM) Is there going to be a hack for Ghost Recon Phantoms? It's very popular.
@  Xgamer : (21 September 2014 - 03:15 AM) Hey dennis and @Artid34d hope youre well
@  101010101 : (20 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) not long if i'm near my desk when my email goes off lol
@  lululombard : (20 September 2014 - 06:16 PM) How much time does it takes to reset the HWID ? Thanks :)
@  Artid34d : (20 September 2014 - 05:23 PM) ok!!, hi xgamer nice to see you pal
@  Admin: Dennis : (20 September 2014 - 05:13 PM) Hey bud... nice to see you. I'm about to leave for a few hours but catch up later on
@  Xgamer : (20 September 2014 - 04:59 PM) ladies
@  Artid34d : (20 September 2014 - 04:38 PM) I'm ready Dennis my friend, back in an hour, bye.
@  Artid34d : (20 September 2014 - 04:27 PM) Well, I am lonely, like bad dog !!!
@  Artid34d : (20 September 2014 - 04:16 PM) Hi all guys!!!
@  Admin: Dennis : (20 September 2014 - 03:18 PM) Hi and welcome to Catalyst-Hax.... sorry we are not available for teamspeak at this time. Please make a post in the BF4 section for help. We do NOT use the shoutbox for support
@  Yabba1 : (20 September 2014 - 02:42 PM) am in the lobby on team speak help
@  Yabba1 : (20 September 2014 - 02:37 PM) how to start bf4 hack help
@  Admin: Dennis : (20 September 2014 - 02:45 AM) yes you will.  just make a post in the HWID section
@  Zipster420 : (20 September 2014 - 12:42 AM) So since I can't use my CoD4 sub unless I swap to a Win7 ios will I need a HWID reset if I do that?
@  NotWelcome : (19 September 2014 - 09:07 AM) ah ok thx i just wanted to let you know is np for me
@  Admin: Bally : (19 September 2014 - 09:06 AM) It's the same with metabans.com, just manual bans by other players. has nothing to do with the hack.
@  Admin: Bally : (19 September 2014 - 09:06 AM) If you rage hack then you get on those sites
@  NotWelcome : (19 September 2014 - 09:00 AM) i got banned yesterday and in my first accoiunt too is says in bf4db.comm cheating and hacking
@  NotWelcome : (19 September 2014 - 08:59 AM) Hello all
@  Admin: Dennis : (19 September 2014 - 02:54 AM) that is correct
@  Zipster420 : (18 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) ah I see so the CoD4 hack doesn't work on W8
@  Admin: Bally : (18 September 2014 - 01:22 PM) Check your PM Tommyli
@  Tommyli : (18 September 2014 - 12:16 PM) *upgrade
@  Tommyli : (18 September 2014 - 11:39 AM) can i update paltinium to diamond ?
@  Kevin : (18 September 2014 - 10:41 AM) Download the loader at | http://catalyst-hax....ad-hack-loader/
@  Tommyli : (18 September 2014 - 10:14 AM) when i buy hack what i need to do next ?
@  Leonidaaa : (18 September 2014 - 07:30 AM) thanks crysis B)

Photo

Are The Hacks Safe ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymous57

Anonymous57

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hello everyone, i'm new and i want to buy the Project Blackout Platinum or Diamond (there isn't any difference no ?)

But i've a question, if i buy the hack and use it jst for wallhacking without making it obvious will i get banned with the anti cheat function or no ?

I don't wanna buy the hack, then get banned by the anti cheat.

Or is the hack undetectable ?

#2 xHack3Rtub3

xHack3Rtub3

Contributor

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

Nope you won't get banned, i've been raging for soon 1 week and are still not banned ;)

#3 jetter

jetter

Catalyst-Hax Guru

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Hello everyone, i'm new and i want to buy the Project Blackout Platinum or Diamond (there isn't any difference no ?)

But i've a question, if i buy the hack and use it jst for wallhacking without making it obvious will i get banned with the anti cheat function or no ?

hack is undetected by the anti cheats, but if you go insane, you get banned by some admins on the server especially if you annoy them :P

#4 Bally

Bally

Ninja

• Admin: Forum Admin
  • 10,317 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

You wont get banned for only wallhacking.
Unless you play bomb and they watch your cam.
So if you don't pre-fire and aren't looking at the wall constantly.
Nobody will know.

The hack never got detected and I am 99.9% sure it never will.

Also our Project Blackout hack only has a Platinum version.
No diamond yet.

And note that our Project Blackout hack only works on 64 bit systems.

#5 ChaoticJustice

ChaoticJustice

Motormouth

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:finding you

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

Jetter and Sejuth are right. The hacks are undetected - - BUT - - You have to play smart.

Remember....they don't need ANY proof to lock you out of the game. That's in the TOS that you agreed to.

Some people can get away with raging [as Hack3rTub3 said] and others get banned fast. It's not so much the anticheat software that gets you [in PB]...it's Fraps and XFire that people turn in to customer service/hack reporting. Having evidence against you is a bitch.

One thing before you buy the hacks...
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A 64 BIT SYSTEM. Right now, the hacks aren't working correctly with 32 bit systems. The coder has a lot on his plate and has been promising to get to PB...but it's been a while now and is yet to be fixed. That's not to be taken as a "slam" on the coder. He's the only one and does ALL the hacks on this site. It's a lot for one person to manage. If you have a 32 bit system, I'd wait until we hear from Sejuth or other mod that the coder fixed the issue. If you have a 64 bit system, then you should be just fine getting them now.

The PB hacks work great, my hat's off to the coder.

Some other helpful hints on not getting caught...

Watch doorways. Even if you only cham [not aimbot]...pre-firing is a sure sign of hacking. I do this....I approach a door fairly fast but before I appear in it, I run backwards. If someone's chamming, they anticipate me being in that doorway and fire. It's a sure sign they are chamming.

Die as much as needed to keep suspicions away from you. A 2:1 Kill:Death ratio keeps it fairly even and allows you to score up your EXP points just as fast.

If using aimbots, going into a hallway with more than one opponent is risky. Sure, you can take them both out but the red flag goes up pretty quickly...ESPECIALLY if they are far enough apart that you can't say "killed one and the spray got the other." If you tap your fire button, the bot can jump from one opponent to the other. That'll get you caught eventually too.

Superbullets kill EVERYONE in the game and that includes the knife. So...if you are using them, running through your spawn using a weapon....hitting a team mate kills them. That's definitely not good if you want to "closet hack."

The aimbot is pretty accurate. If you use it, set it for chest. Weapon recoil will get you the head shots you want/need.

ACT like you aren't chamming. Don't tunnel vision one area and DON'T stare at walls. Look behind you as if you are watching your back. You already know that you aren't being followed....make it look like you don't know. On occasion, run into an area [room] that you know has one or two players in it....as if you didn't know they were there...and DON'T engage them/run past them. Let them kill you as if you did an "oops....didn't see you there" kind of thing.

Knowing where your team mates died is a good "excuse" for "knowing he [the opponent] was there." A lot of times they will say "how'd you know????" and your answer is " well ____________ just died there...so yeah...someone on your team is there to kill him."

Just play smart and you should do fine.

#6 Holla

Holla

Getting Started

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

Jetter and Sejuth are right. The hacks are undetected - - BUT - - You have to play smart.

Remember....they don't need ANY proof to lock you out of the game. That's in the TOS that you agreed to.

Some people can get away with raging [as Hack3rTub3 said] and others get banned fast. It's not so much the anticheat software that gets you [in PB]...it's Fraps and XFire that people turn in to customer service/hack reporting. Having evidence against you is a bitch.

One thing before you buy the hacks...
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A 64 BIT SYSTEM. Right now, the hacks aren't working correctly with 32 bit systems. The coder has a lot on his plate and has been promising to get to PB...but it's been a while now and is yet to be fixed. That's not to be taken as a "slam" on the coder. He's the only one and does ALL the hacks on this site. It's a lot for one person to manage. If you have a 32 bit system, I'd wait until we hear from Sejuth or other mod that the coder fixed the issue. If you have a 64 bit system, then you should be just fine getting them now.

The PB hacks work great, my hat's off to the coder.

Some other helpful hints on not getting caught...

Watch doorways. Even if you only cham [not aimbot]...pre-firing is a sure sign of hacking. I do this....I approach a door fairly fast but before I appear in it, I run backwards. If someone's chamming, they anticipate me being in that doorway and fire. It's a sure sign they are chamming.

Die as much as needed to keep suspicions away from you. A 2:1 Kill:Death ratio keeps it fairly even and allows you to score up your EXP points just as fast.

If using aimbots, going into a hallway with more than one opponent is risky. Sure, you can take them both out but the red flag goes up pretty quickly...ESPECIALLY if they are far enough apart that you can't say "killed one and the spray got the other." If you tap your fire button, the bot can jump from one opponent to the other. That'll get you caught eventually too.

Superbullets kill EVERYONE in the game and that includes the knife. So...if you are using them, running through your spawn using a weapon....hitting a team mate kills them. That's definitely not good if you want to "closet hack."

The aimbot is pretty accurate. If you use it, set it for chest. Weapon recoil will get you the head shots you want/need.

ACT like you aren't chamming. Don't tunnel vision one area and DON'T stare at walls. Look behind you as if you are watching your back. You already know that you aren't being followed....make it look like you don't know. On occasion, run into an area [room] that you know has one or two players in it....as if you didn't know they were there...and DON'T engage them/run past them. Let them kill you as if you did an "oops....didn't see you there" kind of thing.

Knowing where your team mates died is a good "excuse" for "knowing he [the opponent] was there." A lot of times they will say "how'd you know????" and your answer is " well ____________ just died there...so yeah...someone on your team is there to kill him."

Just play smart and you should do fine.

^^^^ We all start off that way until we RAGE !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users